All About Myself,Ciara.
Ciara Hope Feltner.
Augusta, West Virginia, United States
My name is ciara hope feltner. Im a freshman at hampshire high school. Im 14 years old. Music is my life. Im in love with army movies. I play softball, position: pitcher and right field
View my complete profile
My Blog List
alexevans.net/blog
My Paper World
Free-IQTest.net -
Online IQ Test
Favorite Bands.
3 Doors Down.
All Time Low
Cute Is What We Aim For
Leona Lewis
Lil Wayne
Mariah Carey
Mark & Alex
Miley Cyrus
Owl City
Paramore
Favorite Author.
Rachael Cohn
Favorite Movies.
A Walk To Remember
Somewhere On Earth
Step Up
Super Bad.
The Notebook
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Photography.
1 comment:
Jackie
said...
I love your pics ciara:)
July 10, 2008 at 11:57 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your pics ciara:)
Post a Comment